ATM’s allow our members to access their accounts with their Member Cards 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a Week. You can deposit or withdraw from any Credit Union machine in Canada which carries the AccuLink symbol. If you are just looking to withdraw cash you can go to any machine in Canada which carries the Interac Symbol, or any machine around the world which carries the cirrus symbol. That gives our members well over 340,000 machines they can get money from worldwide.
To find a Credit Union A.T.M. Machine in Canada click here. Be sure to check out our Cirrus A.T.M. Machine locator to find the closet machine to you while you are on holidays outside of Canada. To find the closest Cirrus Machine anywhere in the world, click here.
Interac Direct Payment
In addition, MemberCard Debit Card gives you direct access to your accounts so that you may pay for purchases without using cash at any retail location displaying Interac Direct Payment signs. The debit to your account is approved by entering your PIN (Personal Identification Number) and is confirmed immediately. This way your transactions are safe, accurate, and instantaneous.
Debit Card Fraud Prevention
To report a stolen/lost/compromised MemberCard® outside of business hours please call 1-888-277-1043
Safety Tips for Safeguarding Cardholders
- The debit card is the key to a cardholder’s account(s). The card should be kept in a safe place and never “lent” to anyone, including friends and family.
- Fraud committed by friends or family is known as “friendly fraud”.
- Cardholders should protect their pin – it is their electronic signature. They should memorize it and never write it down. Cardholders should never disclose their pin.
- When selecting a pin number, cardholders should avoid the obvious and never use their name, street number, telephone number, date of birth, etc.
- Cardholders should never let their debit cards out of sight when conducting a transaction.
- Cardholders should always conduct transactions with their debit card when and where they feel most secure. If you are uncomfortable, you should not use it.
- When conducting any transaction, cardholders should use their hand or body as a shield to prevent others from observing them entering their pin.
- After completing a transaction, cardholders should remember to take their debit card and, if provided, their transaction record.
- Robbery rarely occurs at ATMs but if it should happen, cardholders should remember that their safety comes first. They should report any incident to the police and their financial institution.