“To be the Financial Services Provider of choice in the communities we serve by providing a full range of innovative financial solutions; superior member service and value; and meaningful community support.”
- To be a full service financial institution, providing traditional banking, financial planning, brokerage, trust, estate, insurance, agricultural and commercial banking and 24/7 electronic delivery channel service options.
- Understand and anticipate Member needs, responding with innovative and differentiated financial solutions, to exceed expectations.
- Create an internal culture characterized by empowerment, openness, continuous learning, and team based management.
- Focus on internal and external partnerships and alliances, with a view to supporting the credit union system.
- Maintain a high quality, diversified loan portfolio, priced in line with risk.
- Attract, retain and effectively manage capital to meet member needs and ensure the financial stability and sustainability of the credit union.
- To strengthen the communities in which our members live.
- Live our co-operative values and act with a social conscience.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Fairness and Equity
- Trust and Confidentiality
- Member Focused
- Community Involvement
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic member control
- Member economic participation
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training and information
- Co-operation among co-operatives
- Concern for community