Have you ever found yourself standing in line waiting to purchase that new gadget or item of clothing, and wondered, “Should I use my debit card? Will my payment go through?” Well, wonder no more – Mobile Banking puts all your account information at your fingertips – whenever you want it, wherever you want it. It’s simple, it’s 24/7, and it’s available for most mobile phones* that support text messaging.
Whether you want to know your Account Balance or view your Recent Transaction History, with Mobile Banking your personal and financial information is kept safe.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- View your Account Balance(s).
- View your Recent Transaction History.
- Add, remove, or edit a mobile phone.
- Add, remove, or edit the accounts you view through Mobile Banking.
Interested in giving Mobile Banking a try? To get started, follow the simple steps listed below:
- Have your mobile phone handy, and log in to CU@HOME
- Click MY PROFILE and choose Mobile Banking on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter your mobile phone information.
- You’ll receive a text message on your mobile phone with your pass code.
- Confirm your pass code on the Mobile Banking page.
- Select the accounts you want to access with mobile banking. You can change the account nickname to something easy for you to remember (note that nicknames must be unique).
*To use Mobile Banking, your mobile phone must support text messaging. Rates and accessibility will depend on your phone and your carrier (e.g. Telus, Rogers). Please check with your carrier for more information on fees.
Commands you can use once your phone is activated for mobile banking:
- Account Balance –
To check your account balance, simply text BAL to MONEY (66639). Within moments, you will receive a text message with your account balance information.
- All Account Balances
– To check all of your account balances, simply text BAL ALL to MONEY (66639). You’ll receive a text message with the balance information for all your selected accounts
- Transaction History
– To view your recent account activity, simply text ACT to MONEY (66639). You’ll then receive a text message with your five most recent transactions on your account.